Panagia Eleousa (Virgin Mary Eleousa)
Panagia Eleousa is a basilica, now with three aisles, a fact that is attributed to the extensive repairs that the church underwent in modern times. From the period of the first construction of the church, only part of the frescoes and the icons that were placed in the first wooden iconostasis have survived.
On the iconostasis there is the icon of Panagia Portaitissa (Virgin of Portaitissa), the icon of Christ (1756) and the Baptist (1756). There are also remains of frescoes. The inscription, which survived until 1940, was first read by the archimandrite Germanos Christidis. A considerable part of the repairs are believed to have been carried out at the end of the 19th century.