In the village of Vassiliada one can admire the Holy Church of the Presentation of the Virgin Mary. It is a church of large dimensions (24×14), which was built on May 10, 1861, on the foundations of an older church. This information is taken from the existing inscription, which is carved on a marble slab on the southernmost side of the building. The temple is triune.
Specifically, the left nave of the women’s section is dedicated to Agios Nikolaos, while the right aisle is dedicated to St. John the Theologian. Inside the church one can observe good quality icons, which are older than the building, painted by Chionades Painters.