In the north-western foothills of Mourikio, with a field of visibility of Vassiliada, where the area of the Monastery and the Monastery itself and the plain with the estates of the inhabitants of the cluster of the villages of Stavropotamos and Melissotopos belong, and the Monastery of Agioi Anargyroi, and at a distance of one kilometer to the right towards Amyndeon from the national road Kastoria-Thessaloniki, is the Holy Monastery of Agia Paraskevi.
According to tradition, it was a monastic “Vakoufi”, the ecclesiastical metochi of Agioi Anargyroi, a position of dependence, albeit a formal one, which was maintained until its independence on 23 June 1991. Another oral tradition states that until the liberation of Macedonia in 1912-13 it was a Turkish Bey’s feud. The Bey seems to have had many Christians in his service, which constituted a whole settlement. In order to satisfy the worship needs of these people, the humble, yet filled with frescoes small church of Agia Paraskevi was built.