In a very beautiful location of Kastoria, the district of Mouzeviki, is the church of Agios Nikolaos. Together with Panagia Mouzeviki and Agios Thomas, they form a unity of the parish of Agios Thomas. It belongs to the type of the single-aisle, timber-roofed oblong basilica, ending to the east in a five-sided arch. The masonry of the monument consists of stonework in which horizontal timber bindings are inserted. The interior of the church is decorated with frescoes from two periods, the end of the 15th century and 1663.
The surviving inscriptions, one at the entrance to the main nave and one at the entrance to the narthex, refer to the second fresco. Of the 15th century painting, only three scenes on the north wall survive. These scenes are the work of the artistic workshop of Kastoria, which left behind works of great value.