A church better known to Kastorians as the hidden school. It is a one-room basilica of the post-Byzantine period, built with mud, but it bears various elements of building phases that are valuable for the history of Kastoria. The interior decoration of the monument was preserved in poor condition.
Of the frescoes of the church, those of the north and east walls survive in sections. From an inscription inside the sanctuary, under the scene of the vision of St. Peter of Alexandria, we conclude that the church in the 16th century – the period when it was founded – was a monastery. The painting of the church, according to its style, belongs to the 1550-60s. There are also frescoes in the pronaos (vestibule), from the first half of the 17th century.