It is located on Ladopotamos, south of the villages of Gavros and Kranionas. The bridge is single-arched and was built around 1866 by the local master builder Strolio. It is 26 metres long, 3 metres wide and 8.70 metres high. The span of its arch reaches 16 metres, forming an arch in the shape of an almost perfect arc of a circle.
It shows a special technique to cover the distance between the rocky protrusions on which it rests. To reach the bridge, one must follow the Kastoria-Gavros road and from there turn left towards the new road opening, which leads to the south.