A small church in the style of a one-room oblong basilica with a women’s quarter, which was later added to the building. It is located in the square of Agios Minas, who is the patron saint of Kastoria, while the current name of the sacred building must be due to the fresco of Agios Minas on the west side of the church. On the same wall there is an inscription that informs us that the frescoes of the church were painted in 1650. However, this inscription is not visible today, because it is covered by a wooden loft, which was built during the 19th century to serve as a women’s quarter.
The creation of the iconographies on the interior parts of the church begins at the end of the 14th century and is completed in 1650. Large parts are still preserved in good condition today.